Grady-White Express 330 (2021)
Named one of the 25 greatest offshore saltwater sport fishing boats of the past 20 years, this Grady-White 330 Express is a real head turner.
The ultimate hybrid for offshore and inshore fishing, with great visibility through its cleverly designed one-piece windscreen, the 330 is a true all-rounder as it is as comfortable on the continental shelf as it is overnighting on the Hawkesbury River.
The ride on the 330 can only be described as the driest, most comfortable, cushioned ride on the market. With an emphasis on seating, cabin amenities, interior layout and lighting, this 330 is ready to enjoy immediately.
Featuring a comprehensive list of options (above & beyond the long list of standard features) such as:
- Dual Yamaha white XTO F425 Outboards with Yamaha’s Helm Master, multi-function control and joystick system – New Yamaha Helm Master Features
- Bow Thruster
- Diesel Generator
- 240v Reverse cycle Aircon
- SeaKeeper 3 GYRO Stabiliser
- Refrigerator 12v and 240v
- 240v Grill in cockpit and cooktop in cabin
- AV2 Top with sunroof
- Underwater lights x4
- Australian outlet package
- 15′ TACO Outriggers
- White gelcoat
- Furuno electronics including TZ15 touch MFD, VHF, 1kw transducer
- 5 batteries in total and a diesel generator. Sea Keeper runs on a separate battery
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase one of these 330’s for much less that it’s $900,000 replacement cost and at least 6 month wait.
A true turn-key package ready to hit the water in time for summer with nothing to spend. For further details, please contact Short Marine, Ferguson’s Marina, 83 Parriwi Road, Mosman NSW 2088.
WEIGHT W/O ENGINE
Request a Brochure
make an enquiry